Sunday, November 24, 2013

Calling All Texans

Calling All Texans

Necklace via

I'm starting to pick up on a trend here: many of my readers live in Texas. I'm going to put something sort of crazy out there and see what you think.
What if I came to Texas in the spring and did a bunch of in-person styling sessions with you (ok, "ya'll") down there? 
We could even set up a shopping day if you are interested. I think a few of you live in the Austin area, but here's my question: where do you live in Texas? Would you be interested in an in person session with me in Texas?

If so, please email me (startclosein AT gmail.com) or leave your city location (not your whole address or your email address without breaking it up into XXXX AT XXX.Com or else you'll get spammers and hate me, please!) in the comments so I can get a sense of if/where/how this could work!

This could be amazing, actually...
 
Oh! And take a look at the outfits that I chose for Marian Miss Mustard Seed and how gorgeous she looks in her new portraits! She is such a kind, creative person and just a joy to work with. Everyone she chooses to work with seems so genuine so I'm sure JalapeNo photography is the same!

24 comments:

  1. Come to Dallas! I'm about 20 minutes east.

    ReplyDelete
  2. League City, Texas! I would LOVE that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You KNOW I want to see that house in person, Tricia!

      Delete
  3. YAY! We've got Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, League City so far...Tell your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My twin and I are in Austin! Plus we fit your over 50 group. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two more for Austin! YAY! Any friends over there in Austin, Cecilia?

      Delete
    2. Posted this on fb! Hope we get a huge response for you!

      Delete
    3. Hey, I want you here! But I will be telling my friends in person too! :)

      Delete
    4. I'm Cecilia's friend (above post) and I'm also in the Austin area. What I would like help with is how to wear clothes in a manor that helps draw attention away from larger breasts. 5'8" but busty.....and it's such a challenge for me :/

      Delete
    5. Hi Susan! Thanks for writing! I'm thinking that Austin will be one of my Texas stops so we could meet then. Or, I do virtual sessions, too, if you wanted to talk about dressing with me sooner than this spring!

      Delete
  5. Sounds awesome. I live in San Antonio. My email is jchargesheimer AT gmail.com. Tahira and I can carpool if you go to Austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in Dalhart. 450 miles from Dallas and 600 miles to Austin. Basically, the middle of nowhere, but you will love my fellow Texans!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dallas and yes! I'd love an in-person session (in addition to a group shopping time!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I loved-loved-loved shooting Marian! Thank you so much for the shout out! We need to work together! I've done a ton of collaboration ideas:) Eddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eddie! That sounds amazing! Let's talk!

      Delete