Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Peek Inside

A Peek Inside

So maybe you're hoping that I have another new post about style, but I thought you might want to know what we've been up to lately. Putting our house on the market! It's so much work, isn't it?! I thought since we (hopefully) won't live there much longer, I'd share some of our realtor's pictures with you all! Here's our living room...


I'm so proud of how the house looks right now, though, especially when I think back to how it looked when we bought it. (Even though I do wish that coffee table were centered.)

If you'd like to see, here's how the living room looked when we saw our house online and then the day we moved in below.



Here are some more peeks into the grand old lady who has been our home since 2012. She's been a great one, and we can't wait to see who falls for her next!






We're looking at row houses in Baltimore, MD to be back in a city again and between my job and my husband's new one. I am so excited to move back to a city and to discover more about Baltimore! Want to see what's inspiring me for decorating the new house when we find it? I have lots of ideas here. But I will miss our neighbors and the cuteness of living in a town--and, of course, our home. Ok, one last before shot to send you off. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment