Thursday, December 18, 2014

I Found the Most Gorgeous Formal Dresses

I Found the Most Gorgeous Formal Dresses

Do you want to know where I found the most gorgeous formal dresses recently? At Saks Off Fifth, the outlet store.  I don't have a lot of events that require a formal dress nor where one would be appropriate, really, but these dresses made me want to throw one! If you're ever looking for one, I highly recommend that you check out an outlet mall near you if it has an Off Fifth. Here's a sample of the gorgeousness that I had to snap with my phone camera.









I mean...can you handle that cool neckline above? It's just stunning. And the beading below? Gah!






If you're headed to a fancy wedding in the next few months, I'd love to see one of you wear a dress like these. You'll steal the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment