Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Didn't Read or Watch 50 Shades of Gray, but...

I Didn't Read or Watch 50 Shades of Gray, but Who Would Know the Difference?

Via

Warning-adult women not in their full clothing shown below. If that bugs you, tune in tomorrow for fully clothed women. 

Still here? Great. Ok, friends. Let's talk about sex, baby, let's talk about you, and me. Just kidding. This isn't about sex. This is about sex-y. I am looking to bring sexy back in my home, and I wonder if you might be, too. I'm not talking about Victoria's Secret style stuff, eitheer, because that just doesn't interest me anymore. 

I want more out of my sleep and shape wear, ya know? I'm in my 30s, and while I might want something cute to wear to bed or sexy to keep me tucked in under a dress, I want something that I feel great in and that I can wear a lot. Nothing that requires a second set of hands to put on because it's so complicated or so tight. You know what I mean. 

I don't like anything tight on my stomach. A soft, flowing chemise is a great choice if you feel the same way!


If we're being totally honest, I'd probably end up wearing the first gray set up top split up sometimes, too. Maybe I'd wear a tshirt with those soft pants or a pair of boxers sometimes with that tank top. With this black number above, I could always add leggings in the winter and still feel sexy up top. 

If you don't mind having something clingy around your waist or are looking for something more structured for under a dress or other tight piece of clothing that warrants a bit more tucking in, this garter chemise is a gorgeous, and unusual, color. Need a halter? Try this bodysuit. 

Or this one


That one above looks like a vacation item to me! Or maybe something to wear once the weather gets warmer! For now, I'm bundled up for sleep, but this is giving me hope of a hot (hehe) spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment