Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring (Shoe) Things I'm Noticing

Spring (Shoe) Things I'm Noticing

Via

Pointy toes are here to stay for awhile, I've noticed. They were big for fall-winter, and they're sticking around for spring, especially in bright, bold colors or pastels. My tip is to buy a 1/2 size bigger if you go pointy. If you're not into heels right now, there are some gorgeous flat pointies, too. 

Via
And whether they're heels or flats, I really love pointy shoes with cropped pants, full skirts, and wide-legged pants. They're incredibly flattering since they make it seem like your leg is just so long and lean that it extended beyond your foot into a point. Or something like that...
Jcrew Fall-Winter 2015


My other favorite way to see a pointy heel is with rolled up peg leg jeans, a tshirt, and a blazer for a spring date night or with holey, worn out boyfriend jeans, also rolled. 

1 comment:

  1. Very upset about the whole pointy shoe thing! They make my feet look even bigger...if that is even possible. This is going to be a bad shoe year for me!

    ReplyDelete