Thursday, July 3, 2014

Mixing Brights with Classics

Mixing Brights with Classics

I'm just going to put this out there: my under eye situation in this picture was dire. D-I-R-E. I was using a great product for a few weeks this winter, but without the appropriate hydration underneath. You live and learn. That being said, let's talk about this necklace:


I love this necklace (similar here and here), don't you? I've found that my favorite way to wear it is with a classic look. Yes, it could be really funky with something wild, but it's so big and bright that I almost feel clownish wearing it that way.

Instead, I love how unexpected it is with polka dots, stripes, or even plaid. Keeping the rest of the look buttoned up makes me smile. And crinkle up my eyes, obviously.







No comments:

Post a Comment