Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Style Blog Roundup

Monday Style Blog Roundup

I've decided to start a new feature where I'll highlight other bloggers who write about personal style. There are so many great ones out there, and I'm always wishing we could sit down over a glass of iced mint tea and look at them together. Here is some of what I loved last week!


World Cup white from Where Did U Get That? made me want to replicate this exact outfit.

I loved this blush on Le Blog de Betty, don't you? And those sunglasses, and the whole outfit situation...


Her hair makes me want to dye mine dark, dark, dark. But really I've been fascinated these past few years watching how my hair changes colors, sometimes in the course of a week!



And finally, not a post on clothes but about style-and grace-nonetheless. And, I felt the same way before and after leaving Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment