Thursday, May 15, 2014

Anthropologie Look for Less

Anthropologie Look for Less

I love, love, love Anthropologie's clothing...and housewares...and perfume. However, I own only a handful of their pieces because they can be so expensive! I did receive a giftcard from a dear friend after I styled his home, and that was incredible. Normally, though, I try to re-create the Anthro look on a slightly more modest budget. Here's how I do it.


1. Liban Shawl Dress, Anthropologie, $118.
2. Love Wrap Front Skater Dress (in navy), Asos, $60.97.
3. Amina necklace, Lou Lou Boutique, $18.00. Anthropologie's necklace was $78, no longer available.


If you have a favorite look you'd like help re-creating, please email me or comment below. Research is one of my strong suits!

Love this Asos dress? Cup of Jo has a discount code for you to use until Sunday on any Asos purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment