Saturday, April 5, 2014

Heart of Gold: Our Wedding Flashback

Heart of Gold: Our Wedding Flashback

I feel so close to you guys, and sometimes I want to show you more parts of my life! Some of my clients have become really good friends, and I'm really grateful for you. These past few months have had many ups and downs, and I would not have had as many smiles as I did without all of you.

I'm a real romantic who married the best man in the entire world. I literally have often said I wish I could clone him so that other women could be married to him. I know that's weird, but I mean it! In a mushy moment recently I was reviewing some of our wedding photos, and I wanted to share them with you.



With my sister!




 With my mom!


3 kinds of popcorn before the reception because it's my favorite snack!

My brother-in-law welcoming in our wedding party.

Bubbles for the newlyweds!


Thanks for coming with me down memory lane! Isn't he handsome?!


8 comments:

  1. Your brother in law looks familiar. Can you share his name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can share his first name. Feel free to email me.

      Delete
  2. So sweet. You look beautiful and yes, he's handsome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, yeah, he's is super handsome and you are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Your husband is very easy on the eyes. You - however - look stunning! You absolutely glow. g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhahaha! He died when I read him your comment! Very easy on the eyes is right!

      Delete