Thursday, April 3, 2014

Spring Ahead with Feminine Touches and Repeating Patterns

Spring Ahead with Feminine Touches and Repeating Patterns

On Tuesday, I guest posted over on Love Always Hannah. Here's a sneak peek of what I wrote about. Be sure to click through to Hannah's blog for the rest (and stay for her insightful-and beautiful-posts the rest of the week)!

Hi! I’m Ella from StartCloseIn Styling. My passion is helping women fall back in love with the clothing they already own. And what better time to fall in love than during the spring?
It’s almost spring-right? Right? I know that in the DC area, we’re all a bit nervous that it will never come! Here’s my take on it: fake it ‘til you make it! Let’s talk about how that translates into clothing. Look in your closet and find something that screams spring, like these gorgeous bright pants.


Then...Read the rest here!

No comments:

Post a Comment