Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Roundup: Romantic, Summery, Festival-Inspired

Friday Roundup: Romantic, Summery, Festival-Inspired


Gah, Urban Outfitters has the most beautiful, romantic, let's-go-to-Coachella pieces right now. If I had a smaller chest, I'd be buying several of their bra tops to wear under big, loose tshirts and tanks this summer.

Also? I'm in love with this trapeze dress in white and am currently figuring out where I can wear it to justify buying it. Things that come to mind are a trip to Thailand, Mexico, or a boho wedding. All invitations for those trips are very welcome! It was even better in person, and here's my iPhone shot.



In a similar realm of the imaginary, this cuff is incredible. If you're looking for a statement piece this summer, this should be it.



Much more affordable, but still gorgeous, is this stack of bangles.

Pair the bangles with this stunning red top. 



Or, there's nothing wrong with a little romper that will keep you cool in the warm summer sun. I'm really into those little pom poms!


This mint one is also fun!

Looking for a longer jumpsuit that will keep your legs covered in the sun? This one is my pick by far.

Oh! And these aren't sponsors, nor am I saying that anyone needs to go out and spend this kind of money on what is likely limited to a weekend summer style. However, I've seen a lot of similar looks at TJMaxx, Marshalls, etc. this spring so if you love something here, go hunting for it! If you want help finding a similar look, shoot me an email!



No comments:

Post a Comment