Friday, April 11, 2014

Fun Personal Styling Session with Ella of Start Close In

Ok, guys, a client just posted the most fun review of a virtual personal styling session with me. I do a lot of virtual sessions, but I don't always get pictures as a result. Cecilia went above and beyond, asking her husband to snap pictures of many of the outfits we put together. I can't tell you how much fun I had with this session because Cecilia is a free spirited, creative, warm, sweet-as-can-be artist who loves color and isn't afraid to take risks! (Also, her incredible figure was so fun to show off.) I hope you click over to her blog to read the rest of her post! I think the smile on her face in this maxi dress outfit says it all. She had fun, too! -Ella

Fun Personal Styling Session with Ella of Start Close In

I just had the most fun I've had in a long time! I did a wardrobe style with Ella at Start Close In. I found her when Miss Mustard Seed posted about her session with her. (Read about it here and here). I loved the whole idea of having a personal styling session. I decided for my birthday I was going to treat myself. Then my knee got broken and I had to wait until I healed. Finally on Tuesday, I got to have my session. What a blast!

 I told Ella  I didn't want to look frumpy just because I am 52! Or like I was trying to be a teenager. I don't work outside of the home but I'm an artist and want a look all my own. And Oh my goodness! She took my clothes and made great outfits that are true to who I am.

What I like about Ella is she's sweet, funny, and very, very talented in taking a closet full of clothes and making them fresh. (And I said sweet, didn't I?) She had me pairing things I hadn't thought of before and you know what? They worked! I can't tell you how excited I am about it. She really helped bring out my creative side.  No frump or too young a look here! LOL. Here are some of my outfits:



Read the rest here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Ella! I'm still smiling! And Bruce loves my "new" looks too. You're a sweetie!
    hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooooo enjoyed the full post she wrote. Phenomenal. She looked fabulous in every one! Good job... and happy birthday to Cecilia!

    Hugs and happy highways,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved seeing her creative side come out in her clothes more, didn't you?

      Delete