Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring In Your Step: 4 Trends Worth Trying

Spring In Your Step: 4 Trends Worth Trying

Oh my goodness! What an honor! Today I’m honored to have been asked to the Beautiful You Blog.
Last year when I attended the Conference with my friend Hannah for the first time, I was so inspired by all of the beautiful women there. This year, they're even asking women to donate shoes to women and children. How incredible! There is nothing more inspirational than a group of women getting together to change the world. If I can inspire you to look and feel your best this spring while you're out changing the world, that would be amazing! So let’s get down to it and talk about spring trends.

Pick From A Fresh Crop of Jackets


A cropped jacket is the perfect transition piece: you can wear it now with longer layers and pants and in a few months with a long, flowing maxi skirt.  Pair a floral print with stripes to toughen up a feminine print or stick with solids to toughen up spring’s skinny white jeans or a full skirt.   I find that graphic t-shirts with white, black, or gray backgrounds look the most current and the least like a teenager would wear. Continue reading here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment