Friday, May 30, 2014

Weekend Plans

Weekend Plans


Via
What are your plans for the weekend? My dear friend Hannah pinned the shirt above recently, and I'm hoping that she wears it this weekend to come play kickball! I'm throwing a kickball-picnic in the park birthday party for my husband. We'll be eating pressed sandwiches, opening little bags of chips, and saving room for salted caramel no bake cheesecakes in jars. (I'll bring my lactaid and make a few that are gluten free for my special diet guests and me!)

Eggplant Prosciutto Presto Pressed Sandwiches
Salted Caramel No Bake Cheesecake

What about you? I loved this article on tips for things to do when you're low on cash (or anytime!)

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like so much fun! I want one of those cheesecakes! Yum...
    We are chillin' this weekend. Maybe go see the movie "Maleficent".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo! Let me know how it is! She looks like she's doing scary very well in that movie!

      Delete
    2. It was great! I recommend it highly. A new twist on an old classic. I think I like this version better. :)

      Delete