Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Round Up: Favorite Swimsuits for 2014

Friday Round Up: Favorite Swimsuits for 2014


I'm rounding up a week that included a few summer and beach posts with my round up of current favorites. Some are affordable, others are pie-in-the-sky suits. But, I will say this: they're all gorgeous. I think no matter how much you're spending on a swimsuit, you're more likely to want to wear it if it fits well and is beautiful. And I'm all about getting everyone in the water and romping on the beach!

B&W Beauty


Not only does this suit by H&M have a gorgeous high-waisted bottom that goes along with it, it could also easily be paired with your favorite black, white, or bright bottom. Divine! Want a print that's not B&W? You can't beat this leopard print number.

Even just picking something like black and white can help to narrow down your choices, which might make trying on bathing suits less daunting. Kohls has some great, mid-range options this season! I love the dotted one piece above. I especially like how Kohls has talls and maternity suits, too.

Not Your Teenage Daughter's Tankini


This top is so cute! I've written about my love for layers on a bathing suit before, and it has not waned! As a woman with a chest that needs a bit of support, I used to shy away from strapless, but I have a suit from this store that stays up very well. I think with the middle covered, it can be nice to have a bare shoulder. Also, this is a pricier top, so I'd skip the bottom it comes with a sub in any black bottom (or a red for fun!). If you're looking for straps, this one seems to come in a D cup, too. This Magicsuit tiered ruffle is still my personal favorite-I wear my hot pink one with unmatched bottoms all the time. Kohls has a similar one for far less (in plus sizes, too!) in more patterns. I'm pretty fascinated by this one, too.

Want a strapless bikini and don't need much support? This one is stunning. 

Boho on the Beach



The crochet racerback on this pistachio colored suit is what makes it incredible. I can't seem to save that image, but it's worth clicking through to see. Looking for a louder print? Try JCrew.  

Sporty for Petites


I love that this bikini looks like it would actually stay on during swimming, and the smaller cup size is great for my A and B cup friends. But, it's the color and that cool shoulder action that really caught my eye!

A similar show stopping option for A or B cups here or try Old Navy's balconette.

One Piece Marvels


There are so many cute one pieces that I just adore this season! But, pressed to pick a favorite, it would be a polka dot like this one from ModCloth. But, I also love the draping on this beauty from H&M! And this ruched tank from JCrew is just gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment