Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Roundup

Friday Roundup

Today I'd like to highlight a few of my clients and the incredible creative work they're doing on their blogs!

Please don't miss the behind-the-photo-shoot-scenes images from The Little Cottage on the Pond this week. I want to live in every room in Tricia's house!


I'm loving watching the details unfold at Wonderfully Made. I wish I could visit the new store today!


Did you see Miss Mustard Seed's bathroom reveal? Just gorgeous!


And on a serious, heart place note, I loved reading Hannah's thoughts on her time in Bosnia. I went to high school with many refugees from this war, and it really struck me to see these images. As always, my friend's heart shines through.


Have a happy weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to check out all these other blogs. Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete