Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Full Midi Skirts

In Love with Full Midi Skirts


Maria On Point via Washingtonian.com
This is going to be a fun week around here! I'll be featuring other blogs and bloggers I love and hopefully introducing you to some new women you'd love to follow!

I was TICKLED (thanks for the edit, Sarah!) to see that Maria on Point was featured in The Washingtonian's article on full midi skirts! She writes a blog about style in three languages, and I love her bright, feminine approach to dressing. She has a timeless way of dressing that I think appeals to women of lots of ages. Check her out!

Oh-and Maria doesn't know I'm in love with her blog. But if you read this, hi Maria!


3 comments:

  1. This says that you were ticked to see Maria on the Washingtonian. You were tickled, right? Not ticked? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I sure was tickled, and not ticked!!

      Delete
  2. I normally hate skirts like this, because they always fit me funny. But I loved this one that I bought last year!

    http://www.modcloth.com/shop/skirts/twirling-through-town-skirt-in-sunset?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=share&utm_campaign=pdp_share

    ReplyDelete