Monday, March 31, 2014

Short Angled Bob

Short Angled Bob

Good morning! Happy Monday. Phew! What a weekend, guys. And, unfortunately, not in a good way. Our beloved one-year-old puppy, Jaxon, was bitten at daycare on Saturday on what should have been a fun, snowy day of playing. It ended up at the ER vet with a sliced ear in two places and bites all over his face. Luckily, the dog missed his eye, and Jaxon's thick fur mostly protected him. But, we spent the weekend going back and forth to the ER to be with him... and to get him re-bandaged on Sunday when he wiggled free of his head wrap. Now he's on stronger medicine to keep him calm, and he's basically like a 100 pound drunk bear with a plastic collar. Deep breaths.

So today's post is a light one since I usually write a few posts over the weekend. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I recently got a little shape up. I didn't go for a pixie (yet), but I needed a bit more shape to my hair. I usually go to PR at Partners in Northern VA, and they didn't disappoint this time, either. I'm still growing out my bangs from forever ago so the front length couldn't be as cohesive as I would have liked, but I still was pleased with the outcome!




I even woke up with it sort of curly one morning!

Oh-and the lipstick is a matte red from Bobby Brown. I love it.I might go for some retail therapy soon, actually, and get a second shade...Hmm...that sounds like a great plan!


6 comments:

  1. This is how I always picture you--stylish and looking sharp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks, Marlo! As you can see in the Before (left) side of that top picture, I was getting a little shaggy!

      Delete
  2. ...and what a bummer about Jaxon-- I hope he heals up quickly and feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He's on some good sedatives now and has his appetite so we know he can't be in too much pain! :)

      Delete
  3. Hope poor Jaxon is starting to feel better, let us know if you need any help with him or Cairo…P.S. Love the hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweet friend! I'm home with him today, and he gets his crazy head bandages off tomorrow if all looks good. A few more days with the cone, but that should be a relief once the bandages are gone, too.

      Delete