Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trendy Tuesday: PomPon Collection

Trendy Tuesday: PomPon Collection

I'm heading to PA later this week to attend my cousin's baby shower. She's getting married soon, and I spent Saturday with another dear friend who is recently engaged! So I've got weddings on the brain, and I'll share some of my ideas with you in the coming days and weeks in case you do, too. As always, if you're planning a wedding or looking for a mother-of-the-bride outfit, feel free to reach out to me! I offer online personal shopping as well as in-person and am the queen of finding the perfect alternative to what every other woman will be wearing.

I love these interchangeable pieces from the PomPon Collection by Plum Pretty Sugar, don't you? I fell in love with Plum Pretty Sugar while searching for a beautiful dressing gown to wear while getting ready for our wedding. I decided to wear my mom's vintage kimono instead, and I hadn't visited this site in a long time.

Aside from the models being extremely skinny, I love the look of these pieces and wanted to share them with you! I can picture a set of bridesmaids wearing these easily since they mix and match and feel cohesive without being the same fabric.






I love these sort of off-kilter skirts they've got going here in this collection. They also have a huge collection of unusual dressing robes on the site, and I'd love to style a wedding party in them and have the bride wear one of the robes herself.


Like the look but want something a little more wearable as a bridesmaid or just a wedding guest? Try a more forgiving fabric like this solid maxi on Etsy or this floral stunner. I love the casual white tanks they paired the skirts with for an easy spring wedding next spring when it's already getting hot.  

Check out my Pinterest board for more bridesmaid ideas and my new Mother of the Bride-Choices You Actually Want to Wear for mother of the bride/groom ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment