Friday, December 20, 2013

The Crowned Goat

The Crowned Goat: "...mixing new finds with cherished family favorites and always on a treasure hunt."


One of the things I'm most excited about with my business is the opportunity to get to meet (in-person or virtually) women all around the country. Sometimes one of you will write to me, and I'll notice in your email address or in the footer of your email that you also have a creative business and/or blog.

That's just what happened with The Crowned Goat. I followed her on Instagram through Miss Mustard Seed, she emailed me asking about my virtual services, and we set up a barter. She sent me some images of her inventory at the time from her store At Out There Antiques in St. Augustine, Florida.





How could I choose? Well, I did, and soon a package arrived at my door...


There was my candy dish, complete with a sweet note from the Crowned Goat! Thanks for bearing with me on the dark pictures! By the time I arrived home, it was dark, but I couldn't wait to see what she had sent me!


And adorned with a bell!


My husband was most excited about this!


While I couldn't wait to find a spot to hang this boy. 


When I told Coco that I'd be featuring her on my blog and asked what she'd say about her business, she wrote back simply, "I'm just a regular girl-living the dream!" I love that.

If you have a creative business and would like to talk about an exchange of my services for you (or a gift certificate for a family member or friend) with your creative services or items, please email me. I'm also always interested in hosting giveaways for my readers!



No comments:

Post a Comment