Friday, December 13, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

I'm off to visit some of my closest friends down in Texas so the next few days will be a change for my blog. Sometimes I get questions about myself and my life so I thought I'd give you a sense of myself in areas other than style! I'll be back to my regular schedule on Tuesday. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you've seen some of what my life has looked like lately, but I thought I'd share a little bit of what our home looks like this December! According to my iPhone photo gallery, there's been a lot of this...










We even had snow this week!

And thanks to Love Always Hannah for these shots of me at my Holiday Open House last weekend!



If you're interested, here is how we decorated last year and our house when we first bought it!

No comments:

Post a Comment