Monday, December 9, 2013

Easy, Stunning Holiday Style From Head To Toe

Easy, Stunning Holiday Style From Head To Toe

I've got some really special ideas for you this week, guys! I have a new client to show off later this week and some great ideas for you to consider for the holiday season! Today, I'm sharing my ideas for easy, stunning holiday style from the neck up.

Photo Lauren Modny Photography



Our models showed up at my house with fun, festive heels, and we couldn't help but shooting them. I love a vintage-inspired heel, especially since they're glamorous for the holidays but can also be worn during the rest of the year. Here are a few special ones!

All via

I'd wear these with a swingy, A-line skirt with tights, a sparkly dress, or an outfit that piled on as much of one color (think reds, greens, or golds) as possible.

Via

While heels are an easy way to feel dressed up, what about ways to feel festive and polished during the day or during more casual events? What about holiday shoes for those of us who don't often wear heels?

Here are some flats that pack just as much festive punch as the heels, I think, and they'd work for commuters, busy moms, and the rest of us!

All via

I'd pair these with skinny jeans and classic combinations like gold and winter white or red with black & white polka dots. And yes, this could work at any age!

Via Polyvore
Just a reminder: my prices will be going up on January 1 so book your session with me soon to lock in my current rates ($50 for a virtual session, $75 for an in-person session)!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment