Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Boots-an Update!

Fall Boots-an Update!


Remember Rose's question about fall boots? Well, she got some and was sweet enough to send me a picture and an email! And they're adorable. Here's Rose!

I finally got boots! And I am wishing I could show them off to you in person. They are so beautiful (also I have the fleece lined timberland's you recommended from last season for weather). Thanks thanks thanks for advice. The thing that's really great about these is that unlike the last pair of Fryes I bought (seven years ago probably) they have rubber treading on the soles so they aren't super slippery. And they seem like they'd be narrow, but really they aren't! Anyhow, I am feeling great about them with pants and dresses alike.

I'm so glad, Rose! And good to know about Frye-I've been considering some, too, but worried because they always seem so narrow.

If you have a question you'd like answered, please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment