How to Pack for Five Days in Mexico in a Carry On
I took very few pictures while we were in Mexico because I wanted to get away from my phone, I didn't bring our nice camera, and I wanted to just enjoy being there. But, I did snap a few mirror shots for you to give you a sense of what I wore, in case you were curious. And here's my original packing list, which I cut down by a lot.
I anticipated buying several things I had my eyes on that I did not end up finding there. To prepare for that, I brought a small rolling suitcase and made sure that everything I brought could fit in my carry on on the way home. Here's what I packed:
(1) wrap for the planes and to wear over dresses (brown and black) and (1) big scarf for the same reason and as a saraong (black and coral, could have done without)
(2) fancier dresses that were still cotton (black and white, orange. I only wore one, could have done without)
(2) maxi dresses (black)
(1) maxi skirt (black)
(3) tshirts (gray, white, black)
(1) cardigan (black and white polka dots. Never wore it.)
(2) bathing suit tops, (3) bathing suit bottoms (black bikini, black/white polka dot bikini bottom, black tankini top, white bikini bottom, all interchangeable)
(1) pair of leggings for the plane rides
Vitamins, toiletries, colorful jewelry, bright lipstick in two shades, sneakers (could have done without), sandals, and clogs (could have done without but was nice to wear on the plane for a little warmth).
Do you have any great travel tips? My other one is to roll your clothes in your suitcase so they get less wrinkled and you can fit more.