Thursday, April 9, 2015

Open Back Tops for Women Who Need to Wear A Bra

Open Back Tops for Women Who Need to Wear A Bra

Via
Add caption
Via
Around this time of year, every year, I start to stare longingly at pictures like these. They feel like summer to me--warm and free, open backs and all. Then I remember that I've worn a bra every day since I was 11 give or take a few days when I didn't leave the house or wore a bathing suit all day.

I just never thought I'd feel comfortable in a top with an open back, but lately I've been starting to put those mental images above together with some of these below.

Via


Via
Via
And this halter beauty, and this one! Do you smell what I'm cooking here? I think there's hope for wearing something like this

Via
with one of the gorgeous bralettes above. Of course I'm not saying we'll all be doing jumping jacks or anything because they're not going to give a ton of support, but it gives me hope for a boho kind of summer! Want more inspiration? I've got it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment