Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Curly Long Bob Option

My Curly Long Bob Option



A few weeks ago, I bought this life-changing curling iron. That's not a phrase I thought I'd ever write, but it's true! I have lots of thin hair, and I had never considered wearing it curled to be an option, really. Now I've been wearing it curly to work and for fun, too. I've been trying really hard to get a good picture for you...


These two are how it looks when I first finish: it's a bit tight, but once I pull on the strands and just live life it drops a little and looks less ringlet-y.


Really hard...





The way I've been curling it is by following this Tiny Twisst video. I found it really useful because she has very similar hair to mine. In the past, looking at videos of women with very thick or very long or naturally curly hair has just not helped me.

It's so fun to have a new way to style my hair after all of these years with it stick straight! I hope you like that video-she has lots of fun ideas for how to style mid length hair, too, so check those out if you're interested!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, you look so cute! My hair is hard to curl. Lots of it and thick and heavy. It just doesn't last and too much work.

    ReplyDelete