Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Weekly Roundup

I'm constantly seeing amazing deals or fantastic items that I'd love to share with everyone I know who is that size. Well, this is it! My weekly roundup will feature those items in a variety of sizes and styles. I hope they inspire you not only to shop but to shop your closet for similar items! Then, check out some styling ideas here!


Size XL-3X. Every time I hear an ad for "back to school," I cringe. I still have first day of school nightmares, even years after stopping teaching full-time. My solution for this in-between time is to wear dresses, and I think you should, too! What better way than to celebrate the fact that it is still summer while also wearing something you can transition into the fall with tights, boots, jackets, and sweaters? I love these two from Forever21.



Size Large (only). This skirt is the perfect way to continue wearing the most comfortable piece of clothing ever (maxis) into the fall because the colors aren't too summer-y. Wear it with a t-shirt and a moto jacket, a blazer and a tank, or a sweater and boots once it gets chilly. 
Size L only, was $89.50, on sale for $49 with an extra 40% off through 8/13
Size Large Maternity (only). The color! The shape! Add a light cardigan and plan to skip tights since you'll be nice and toasty anyway!

On sale for $48.88 plus an additional 40% off
Maternity. I'm not sure of a size for this, but I think this dress would work really well for maternity since the comments say that it's fairly shapeless. Also, the little belt would look adorable worn over the top of the bump! The fall colors mean that you could wear this with a blazer or cardigan well into fall.

$59.88 Was $89.50, plus an additional 40% off


Sizes XS-L. This modal tank would hide bra straps or look adorable without a bra for those who can do that. I love the dark green for fall! This would look great tucked into the skirt above, with a blazer, or just with white or patterned shorts while it's still hot outside.

All sizes, was $34.50, now $29.00 plus an additional 40% off until 8/13
 Size Medium (only). This is a splurge even on sale, but it's also striped and cashmere, so I had to include it. I really like it with the white jeans on the CM website, but I'd also like it with a dark denim and booties for fall and some chunky, dark jewelry, maybe wood? You could also JCrew it up with a button down buttoned up to the neck underneath (and a pencil skirt!), although it would be a pity to miss having that cashmere against your skin!

XSmall or Small. This dress is available in all sizes and seems to run about a size small based on the comments, but with the thin straps, I think it's probably best for a smaller size. Flowers on black are still a strong trend and could easily transition into fall with a little jacket and tights.

Was $89.50, now $49.88 plus an additional 40% off
That was so fun! I love virtual shopping for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment