Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rosebud Salve-a Great Add On

Rosebud Salve

My favorite beauty product is currently on sale on Amazon! You can buy it at places like Sephora, Anthropologie, and Urban Outfitters for around $6 per tin, but Amazon has it for $3.89 as an Add-on item, which means the price kicks in if you're already ordering over $25, which happens to us often in my house. This product is truly a cult favorite because it lasts and lasts and works for all skin tones.


I love this stuff. It's the perfect mix between sticky enough to stay on your lips but not too sticky. It smells nice but not fruity, and it is useful for more than just lips. I have often smeared it on my eyelids in a pinch. Of course, if you are sensitive to petroleum products, don't use it. If you're not, buy a few on sale while you're ordering your dog food, cloth diapers, cookbooks, or other items!



Not a sponsor, just my own gushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment