Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Perfect New Years Day Outfit, New Pricing, and a free, no-pressure printable

A Perfect New Years Day Outfit, New Pricing, and a free, no-pressure printable

I worked yesterday, but I have today off. I'm not sure what we'll do today aside from a hike planned with our Bernese Mountain dogs, but to me a New Years Day party is the best. There's so much less pressure than for NYE, and many of us have the day off. We're not hosting, but if someone were to invite us to a great mid-day, low-key brunch party, in my ideal world this is what I'd wear: an incredible cashmere sweater from GH (don't own it, but if I did, I'd buy it two sizes too big and wear it drapey) topped with this amazing jean jacket that my husband gave me for Christmas, and what have become my standby, these faux leather pants. 


And I've made just three resolutions for 2014. I love making resolutions, but this year I've decided to keep it simple! I find that sharing them helps me hold myself accountable to them.

Here's a little printable if you'd like to set a few for yourself-just right click and save it, print it, and write in your resolutions!

Speaking of keep it simple, what about something like Be Daring? Or are you going to ease into January without making resolutions?

I'm pleased to announce that my virtual sessions have been a success! When I first launched my blog, I wasn't sure if they would be a good idea or not so I discounted them for two months. I'm happy to announce that virtual sessions (via FaceTime or Skype) are a go! I will now charge the same rate ($75) for a three-hour virtual session as I do for a three-hour in-person session for all services booked in January regardless of when the service takes place. Note that I am booked for January and February and will not have any additional sessions (aside from those already booked) in March due to assisting with a friend's labor. I am now booking for in-person and virtual sessions in April. Please visit this page for additional information about pricing and booking.

No comments:

Post a Comment