Thursday, January 30, 2014

What's Black and White

What's Black and White and Neutral All Over?

Via

Via
Via


Via

Via
The striped "top" here is actually a dress tucked into a skirt-genius.

My take lately? Layers.



Black and white are good, long-time, call-you-in-the-middle-of-the-night, sleepovers and clothes-sharing type friends. They're in it for the long haul. But that doesn't mean they can make other friends, like brown. Yup, I said it. I didn't think I had to, actually; I thought we all knew that black and white could be friends with brown, but I've had a few clients comment lately that they didn't think you "could" wear black and white with brown.

I'm here to encourage you: do it. It's a natural fit, a way to spruce up the same old same old, and you'll never look back. So grab something black from your dresser and pair it with something white, then look around for a brown piece: boots, belt, leopard, scarf, wood bracelets? And you're done.



1 comment: