Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Our Trip to New Orleans in Images

Our Trip to New Orleans in Images


What an incredible trip we had to New Orleans! I can't wait to talk with you more about it, but for now I have two big Bernese Mountain Dog babies who won't let me type for too long without plopping their huge heads on my laptop. I'll leave you with some favorite images-and a few previews-for now. I hope you had a great weekend and start to your week!





































I can't wait to tell you more about gluten free dairy free sugar free treats at FARE, delicious gluten friendly seafood at GW Fins, Second Line, stumbling upon a movie being filmed, date nights, shopping, and my impressions of a city that seems to both revel in its traditions and its ability to rise from the ashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment