Thursday, October 16, 2014

Personal Shopping at Macy's

Personal Shopping at Macy's

Recently I took a client for a personal shopping session at the mall. She preferred not to have her picture posted here, but I snapped some pictures that I wanted to share with you all because they're such great jackets and dresses! 

And, as always, I don't get paid to share specific products with you so yes, you can look these up on Macy's website, but also keep your eyes out for similar styles wherever you shop.

Cute Winter Jackets

What I loved about these was their high collars for cold weather, there structures shoulders to flatter the waist, and their funky details like big buttons or zippers.







 Gorgeous Fall and Winter Dresses

My client did not get this first dress because she wasn't looking for a formal dress, but I am in love with this dress (the purple and sparkle) on the right. It almost makes me wish for a black tie wedding invitation to come in the mail-almost! The rest of the dresses caught my eye because they were versatile and had a nice, high waist.




Want more tips? Book a session with me. It's that easy!

4 comments:

  1. I like the high-collared jackets. Good for keeping the cold wind out! The striped dress looks like it would be very flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped dress! Oh wait, that's because I bought it while shopping with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete