Friday, October 31, 2014

Let's Be Cozy, Shall We? Back in a Minute!

Let's Be Cozy, Shall We? (Back in a Minute!)

Giesswein Vent Slippers? Yes.
Lately all I want to do in the evenings and on the weekend is cozy up. I have not been doing that, let's be clear. We have been on a whirlwind tour-from Houston to New Orleans, Charlotte, and beyond! Every weekend since September 25th has been travel, travel, travel. I'm taking a few days off from posting here for one more adventure to celebrate my Halloween birthday (today!!), but when I get back it's all about this: Let's. Get. Cozy.

I'll meet you by my fireplace in these incredible tights (on sale!) under the last of summer's maxi skirts with a fisherman's sweater on top. You wear these knit joggers and a funny sweatshirt-maybe studs? Or sparkles? No-no, the perfect cashmere sweater. It's a date. Bring the gluten free marshmallows. And the sav blanc.

Until then, you might enjoy some of this to read. The theme is mummies and mommies:

The Beauty Legacy I Want to Leave My Daughter
Halloween Hair Hacks
When Did "Looking Like a Mom" Become an Insult?
Monsters and Ghosts
And an oldie-but-goodie, In Defense of Single Mothers.


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Ella! I am busy laying out and packing my fun wardrobe for my trip this next week. I can't wait!! Maybe I'll get pictures of me in the actual places we planned this outfits for!
    Have a great birthday weekend! (Mine is Tuesday and I am going to be crossing off an item from my bucket list on that day! whee!!)
    hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cecilia! I can't wait to hear about the trip!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love the red slippers, look so cozy.

    ReplyDelete