Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Petite-Friendly Fashion

Petite-Friendly Fashion

Hi there, petite readers! I'm talking to you, specifically to those of you who run braless through life, carefree and tiny in the chest region. I don't often focus on your body type here, and I'm sorry about that. I tend to shy away from the skinniest models because I worry about promoting them above all others. I know that you understand, but I don't want to ignore you entirely. You have feelings, too! Let's be friends, ok? Because I recently found a few things at Zara that I think you'll love.

This dress is darling, right? I love that it's denim! And the printed skirt below could work on anyone, but I love the length on a petite size, and I think you could really pull off the bigger print. It's unexpected, and modern!


This fringe dress breaks my general rule about not spending more than $75 at Zara, but I think it might be worth it. 
 

For anyone, including petites, who isn't into showing their arms during the summer, this printed top would be a good choice. I love the idea of wearing it with a camisole underneath-or no bra at all. Ah, the freedom! If only! 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment