Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Three Fine Tees

Three Fine Tees..see how they run...

I know we've talked before about t-shirts, right? I kid! I kid! I'm always talking about them because, frankly, I love t-shirts. I love them soft and drapey and slightly middle-section hiding for those of us who don't want to suck in after we eat, frankly. And Jcrew has them. Let's run down the top contenders.

I loved this soft, linen, Jcrew t-shirt when I saw it on Ain't No Mom Jeans, and I think we might all need one. Currently on sale. Of course it will go with shorts and bottoms, but what about tying it up over a long maxi skirt? Maybe a patterned one? Throw on a hat and head out the door.


Not on sale, but still a great graphic t-shirt. I'd take it up a notch from the typical jean shorts and wear this to work tucked into a pencil skirt (polka dots? red? coral?) and top it with a slouchy menswear-inspired blazer (gray?).




Oh, stripes. Stripes forever. Stripes for LIFE! Ok, sorry, I got a little carried away. But I love stripes, and I love t-shirts. I don't normally love wee little pockets over my chest, but if you have a chest on the A-B cup range, this striped beauty is on sale and should be yours. I think it deserves its place in preppy glory and would wear it with bright white capris rolled up and slip on sneakers. Then maybe throw things off and add a really blingy rhinestone necklace?

Also, know anyone getting married soon? These bridesmaid tees would be fun to buy for a girls' weekend leading up to the wedding and also for makeup the morning of.





No comments:

Post a Comment