Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome Back! Christmas Part I

Welcome Back! Christmas Part I


Hi my dears! I'm back! And welcome back to you! I almost posted last week because none of the blogs that I follow were posting, and I was imagining that you wanted something to read here, too, but I promised myself a nice long break. Thanks for bearing with me. 

My husband and I went out to Berkeley, CA to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew. My mom was visiting there from Vermont, too! Some of my favorite parts were sitting in my sister's magical home watching everyone open their gifts and taking a long, meandering walk through town with my mom and sister. 

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season! I'm really excited to share with you some of the changes and updates I'm planning to make to this corner of the world in 2015 along with some of my personal goals and wishes.

Here's a taste of what our Christmas and New Year looked like!

Before leaving town, I sewed some ugly sweater additions (including a personal wine holder) on to a classic red sweatshirt that I bought at the secondhand store. Then, I fastened ornaments through stud earrings to wear to our office ugly sweater party. 









We went to see the Vienna Boys' Choir, and I started to get really sick about halfway through, but we toughed it out! 


We decorated our house and shared gifts before we left for California. I was so worried I'd be too sick to travel, but in the end I was ok!


The dogs got gifts, too, of course!


And I got an amazing gift I thought I'd never ever get! I wanted to cuddle with it...



We packed an entire suitcase full of gifts! And my husband said I needed to add some color to my neutral clothing choices. What a spoilsport!



Next up, I'll share some of our pictures from California. I hope you're having a great Sunday and are feeling refreshed and ready for 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment