Monday, September 23, 2013

Virtual personal shopping: Corrine sneak peek

Virtual personal shopping: Corrine sneak peek

Check back later this week for more on the always gorgeous Corrine!

If you're interested in working with me as your personal shopper or in having me re-do, re-fresh, and re-imagine your closet, now is the time to contact me because I will be starting to charge for my services in the next month. Book me now while I'm still building my portfolio! And no, you don't have to be on the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Ella, I am interested! How do you do this virtually? I live your eye for the new looks. I think I do okay on my own, but I play it too safe. I would live to turn my boring clothes junto something a little more interesting!:) let me now what to do!:)
    -Sofia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sofia! I'm so excited! Just email me startclosein @gmail.com, and we'll set up a time to go through your clothes on Skype or Google Hangout. We'll need about 1.5 hours, and make sure you have clean clothes to look through as well as your accessories out and available! Can't wait.

      Delete