Thursday, October 10, 2013

What Inspires You?


What Inspires You?

Look around; deeply inhale the smells around you; shut your eyes and just listen to where you are. Find something beautiful around you- whether a taste, a scent, or a feeling. What if, instead of letting go of that feeling or scent you could savor that experience and reflect it on your body?

Tonight I re-visited this image of this space, and I didn't want to let it go.

Via

 

The Translation

I love how fresh, modern-yet-classic, grounded, and homey it feels, don't you? I thought that if I could capture elements of this space in clothing, I could keep that feeling with me all day; I could feel fresh, grounded, comfortable, but also modern. Here is how I would do it.


&
5
If you're ready to take the first step toward feeling inspired in how you look and feel every day, contact me. I can't wait to see what inspires you.

1 comment:

  1. Love this! There's so much inspiration that can be pulled from the world around us, but it takes a bit of discipline to pay attention when inspiration speaks to you :-) LOVE THAT KITCHEN.... I want to move in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete