Thursday, October 31, 2013

Upcoming Client Work Excitement!

Upcoming Client Work Excitement!

First, Happy Halloween! Today is my birthday, too, and all-around one of my favorite days of the year. This year is my "golden birthday" since I'm turning 31 on the 31st! So far, my birthday has looked like this:

 I'm in the office today wearing all black as a little witch nod. 

 I brought back the "bling finger" with a little Halloween touch for this week. 

My office threw our monthly birthday party in style yesterday! They even got me a gluten free dairy free cupcake! So thoughtful!

On Friday we're heading up to Philly to see 8 of our best friends and eat at Distrito, which is an amazing Day of the Day-themed restaurant! But, in the morning, I'll be heading to visit a very special client...here's a big old hint. It's such a dream come true!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!!

Remember, today is the last day of October so book any styling service with me today and name your own price. On Monday I'll be announcing new pricing so get it while it's hot!


1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm visiting from Miss Mustard Seed. I just now literally read her blog and clicked to visit you. I am so very interested. I would have to do this by skype though. Please email me a price list. I just missed the name your price month! Such a bummer!!! I look forward to hearing from you. My email is theheartofhope@Gmail. Com

    ReplyDelete